Enoch has switched his status from student of BYU to alumni this past week, he finally graduated! His major being Exercise Science with a minor in Business. I am so proud of his endurance. Throughout the walk and commencement exercises I couldn't help but getting a little teary eyed that I would not have the chance to walk those steps and participate in graduation like Enoch, but I have decided that we are a team and that I can pretend to have had the honor while at BYU.
As a tribute to Enoch in graduating I would like expose his talent in education. He is brilliant, we have taken a few classes together and I have never been able to score higher than him on an exam.(try as I may) The list of his talent could go on and on but it suffices me to say that science is his thing and he will do great in physical school this fall. Anyhow, well done E, and I look forward to the continued educational adventure with you at Northridge.
I really appreciate how hard it must be to leave BYU and graduate elsewhere. But who knows what is in your future. Thanks for your sacrifice. And now you get a sweet Cali school on your transcript! Love your guts!
ReplyDeleteSo you both are transferring to Northridge??? Crazy. We had a japanese exchange student when I was younger who ended up going to Northridge. Good times. At least you'll get to graduate though :) some people never get to do that...
ReplyDeleteMoo! You will always be a Zoobee in your heart. I am so glad I got to be their for E's graduation. I expect big things from you two, big things!
ReplyDeleteOoooooh, nice picture :)
ReplyDelete