Monday, June 28, 2010

The Final Countdown

Today I finally called BYU and faced my fears of when I must complete my Independent Study Classes, the countdown= 24 days. Am I afraid, yes. Do I need a deadline, oh yes I definitely need some extra motivation/ kick in the pants right about now. Do I completely loath pervasive writing, words cannot expressive my disdain. Will I totally celebrate July 22 when I am finished, you better believe it and you better believe I will finish.

I am approximately 3.5 bazillion events from the past few months I could blog about, but as for now I have my priorities.

5 comments:

  1. Work it girl. Hope your head doesn't explode from all that you have to do in the next 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M Star M Star she's our gal...
    BYU's overrated sometimes but everyone needs a degree.
    Rah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up Marissa! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I had to do a couple classes independent study from BYU- so I COMPLETELY understand the disdain and loathing. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete