Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2nd Anniversary




Enoch and I celebrated our two year anniversary in Utah this year. Enoch worked all morning on a secret project which turned out to be the all time best present ever, an enormous card. The inscription inside read, "some may say that 2 years is not significant, but I think it is a BID deal" We concluded our night by going out to dinner at Mimi's, seeing the windows at the Grand Hotel and viewing the lights on Temple Square.

Although I am usually a very indecisive person, I am constantly being reaffirmed of how right that decision was to marry Enoch. I have gone places I never thought I would go, learned things I never knew, and have achieved more than I ever thought possible. He is my better half and drives me to do my best. Hooray for marriage.

6 comments:

  1. That is quite the card. I did not get a card. I did not even get a present. BUT... we are going to Disneyworld. And that makes me happy.

    The last paragraph makes me smile. And did I notice a haircut in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. It is very cool and unique and special. He definitely did a great job being creative. I also love your hair. You both look so happy! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete