I have been asking Halle for a few months now if I could steal her away for a few hours and get some photography practice. Well I finally followed through; here are some of the pictures taken at the Marina Del Rey Harbor . Halle is the sweetest and kindest and prettiest girl ever- enjoy.





Marissa you are so amazing. You have such a great eye and I love the shots. I wish you lived closer :)
ReplyDeleteThese look GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteComment #2: I would really love to shoot with you sometime. Tag team in a random place. It would be perfect.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Love that Halle girl; she is a doll. And when we are there fir Turkey weekend, maybe do you want to take some photos of my girls at the beach??
ReplyDeleteTiffany I would love to take your girlies pictures I love the practice and I am so excited to see you as well.
ReplyDeleteCarly you pick the place and lets meet. Although I would suggest a place such as London if I were you