Monday, January 23, 2012

The Last Supper

                Tomorrow is my first day of my last semester of school.  Consequently, this past week has felt like the Last Supper as I cherish every free moment I can spend with Enoch.  It has been so strange the past month to come home from work and make dinner for Enoch and then play games, since when was I home or without homework to do that?  It has been so nice to be so care free the past weeks.  Night classes have proved a challenged throughout my graduate program; however this semester outdoes all of the rest.  Enoch is in his final semester as well and is working full time at Kaiser for his last clinical.  He works 4 ten hour shifts from 6:30- 4:30.  I work on campus from 10-5 and then have class from 7-10pm.  This basically means when I return home from work Enoch will be sleeping and when he wakes I will be sleeping- repeat this for three days solid and that is what we are up against this semester.    But don’t despair, I absolutely love school and I am anxiously anticipating posting another 4.0 and receiving my graduate degree with Enoch in May. 

HERE WE GO

No comments:

Post a Comment