Here are some of the latest pictures for all of those Isaac fans out there:
![]() |
| Isaac was blessed in Utah, Grandma Sharlan made him this dapper vest and pants complete with bow tie |
![]() |
| He smiles |
![]() |
| First dip in the pool |
![]() |
| Isaac spends most his day in the burrito sleeping, it is so adorable |
![]() |
| First dip in the Ocean (San Clemente, CA) |
![]() |
| Lucille's wedding day |
![]() |
| Naked Baby |




edit.jpg)



He is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like your dad to me. Does everyone say that, or am I way off? Thanks for posting Marissa! What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHe's perfect!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Sharlan says thanks for the pictures because I miss him so much and can't get enough of his cute face.
ReplyDeleteHe looks just like you, riss!! He's adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Looks exactly like his Daddy! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't decide who I think he looks like. Are you getting enough sleep??? His baby blessing outfit is super cute!
ReplyDeleteWell M, He's a gem. Pure gold.
ReplyDelete