
For the past hour and a half a LAPD helicopter has been flying over our house.... with its search light on. At one point over the loud speaker the police said "Put your weapons down and come out with your hands up."
Am I annoyed by the sound of the helicopter....yes
Does it concern me that there has been a LAPD helicopter overhead...yes
Does this seam like what happens on tv...yes
Do I live near LA...yes
Should I get used to this....?
Am I going to get abducted tonight... we will see
Are the pilots of the helicopter getting dizzy... the must be
Best. Post. Ever. I am laughing so hard!
ReplyDelete...Its funny, bc I only think I've had helicopters fly over head with those loud speakers saying those words maybe every few years. Every other year, it was only seen on TV in some other area of CA. You'll get used to it :) just make sure you keep your doors locked (I still do this, as a result of growing up there), and maybe have a bat on hand ;)
ReplyDelete