Ahhh I wish we still lived nearby, you are awesome Marissa!! :) good luck! I'm so glad you have a blog too - I love blogging (obviously...haha) and am so excited to read it! I'm glad you enjoyed mine, thank you :) you are too kind! I'd happily have a do-over of LA, I loved getting to know you too! You are hilarious, so much fun to be around, and a great friend :) it's too bad we were both distracted by you know, being all pregnant and having babies and stuff...what is that all about anyway?! hahaha :) We miss you guys! I hope everything is going well!!
Yay! So exciting! :) You are very talented so I'm sure it'll be a successful endeavor.
ReplyDeleteLooks good sister! I miss you so much! Hope things are going so good!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Riss! Good luck! Now, post some pics of your cute family and that cute baby!! Hope all is going well!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAhhh I wish we still lived nearby, you are awesome Marissa!! :) good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog too - I love blogging (obviously...haha) and am so excited to read it! I'm glad you enjoyed mine, thank you :) you are too kind!
I'd happily have a do-over of LA, I loved getting to know you too! You are hilarious, so much fun to be around, and a great friend :) it's too bad we were both distracted by you know, being all pregnant and having babies and stuff...what is that all about anyway?! hahaha :) We miss you guys! I hope everything is going well!!