I filmed this video of Isaac on Sunday, needless to say he requires no flashy objects to convince him to crawl- this kid is a mad man. This morning while enjoying my cereal I was watching Isaac play in the family room by the time I finished my breakfast he had crawled down our hall, paused to inspect the trash can, and made his way into my bedroom. After I retrieved my son and returned him to all his toys in the family room he crawled under the desk and promptly started to unplug cords. I sure love my handsome little Isaac with his tussled comb over, giggles, big eyes, and smile with his little tongue coming out.
I was so excited to see this little guy, but the video said it was private:(. Any thoughts?
ReplyDeleteJane Ann, I think I fixed it.... I am new to this YouTube thing
DeleteThat's an impressive catapillar crawl!
ReplyDelete