![]() |
I haven't learned to walk on water, but this weekend I did bike on water, hydro-bike that this. My sister gave us vouchers for Christmas to try the latest and greatest, eco-friendly, mode of transportation in Newport Beach. Unlike a land bike where you can coast and move smoothly, you aren't going to move far if you aren't pushing on the pedals so it makes for a good workout. But more unfortunate is the fact that I didn't beat any of the boats I challenged to races, maybe I have some hydro-bike training ahead of me.
While out inspecting all of the boats in the marina we came across 2 guys jetpack flying, believe me it is as cool as the name sounds. Rachel thanks for the fun adventure and allowing me to boast one more crazy mode of transportation, next up jetpack flying...
![]() |
| Lucille came along as our trusty, super fantastic Isaac sitter. She is the best and Isaac loves her |




No comments:
Post a Comment