Today is Isaac's 1st Birthday, as I reminisce about the past year I quickly become very sentimental. I look back at Isaac's birth with such happiness, it was hard, but it was the most rewarding experience I have ever had. I vividly remember those first few weeks with my little boy, they are sacred to me.
This past year has been revolutionary, I mastered the swaddle, I learned to bath a tiny child, I introduced fruits and vegetables, I pushed a stroller hundreds of miles, I created a routine, I watched as Isaac could hold his head up/ roll/ crawl/ stand, I changed a few diapers, and I have felt my heart has exploded with love and joy as I have caught a glimpse of the love the Heavenly Father has for each of his children. Raising Isaac this past year has given me an entirely new education, one that has changed my outlook on life and realigned my priorities. I will forever be grateful for this first wonderful year.
Happy Birthday Isaac!!
ReplyDelete