Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Delaware vs Cal State Northridge


The decision of where to attend school in the fall has been consuming our lives for the past six months and is finally coming to a head. However, the real decision really comes down to which mascot do we prefer. For the last few weeks we have tried to weigh our options considering tuition costs, program rank, living expenses, difficulty to get residency, the dietetic program, among others and at last we are at square one. So options of wearing a shirt with either a blue hen or a matador is what we are reduced to.

4 comments:

  1. Hen verses Marador. Hens produce chicken and Maradors produce beef(kill bulls). So we are really faced with the age old question: Chicken or Beef? It all comes down to the meat. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it's not a centaur! He He He.... Good look on your decision. I vote you skip collage and stay here! Don't move! If you do move, move to Livonia Michigan! K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe somebody just dissed a centaur! Kayla, I thought you had a heart of gold. But back to the matter at hand, I generally would say Matador all the way because who wants to be called a chicken? Hello morale deflator! Also I have a really cool song in Spanish called Matador. More on that some day. But this particular matador has a coarse, maniacal expression that is rubbing me all the wrong ways. And that blue chicken looks so peppy and brave, with blue sneakers to boot! Love him!
    I know you will make the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to dismiss the serious import of the mascot in your decision making process, but it really all comes down to a simple geography question. Which state is closer to Michigan? Delaware or California. The Clawsons rest their case.

    ReplyDelete