So now that I have two mothers I would like to express to both them my (and Enoch's love) you are incredibly selfless women, with many talents, and a great love for your families. We appreciate all you do
Wow... is he the youngest and you the oldest in your family??? And when did you get married again? It looks colder in those pictures than in the other ones I saw... his parents just look a little older. Your parents look like they're in their early-mid 40s.
We had "groomals" a few weeks before our wedding, so those are most of the pictures I have posted. However, the picture above is from my actual wedding day- and yes it was freezing. It didn't snow on our wedding day, but their was a lot of snow. Enoch is the youngest and I am the second oldest in my family- and you are right on about the age of my parents
Wow... is he the youngest and you the oldest in your family??? And when did you get married again? It looks colder in those pictures than in the other ones I saw... his parents just look a little older. Your parents look like they're in their early-mid 40s.
ReplyDeleteWe had "groomals" a few weeks before our wedding, so those are most of the pictures I have posted. However, the picture above is from my actual wedding day- and yes it was freezing. It didn't snow on our wedding day, but their was a lot of snow. Enoch is the youngest and I am the second oldest in my family- and you are right on about the age of my parents
ReplyDelete