Happy birthday honey. It has been such an incredible adventure this past year with you. I remember last year on your birthday you were leaving for the summer to be a counselor at EFY and be with family (I am sure glad this birthday that I didn't have to do that again.) It was a wild summer counting the seconds until you would call, meeting at a Dodgers game on the way to my family reunion, flying to your family vacation, and finally making it to my birthday when you moved back to Provo for school. Fall semester proved to be eventful once we decided to be married and then tried to make it through finals before everyone arrived for our wedding. Christmas break was an incredible highlight of this past year getting married, going to Midway and Coronado for our honeymoon, spending Christmas with you, moving into our little apartment, and Lucille's wedding. And ever since I have felt privileged, honored, blessed, I could keep going... to be your wife.
I look forward to all the adventure we will have this coming year together.
Frisbee with E's friends after his birthday dinner
Hey! Thanks for posting on my blog! I didn't know where this would be appropriate as I am still new at blogging, but I wanted to write you back! Sounds like you are having a blast! Keep me updated on your life! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteEnoch! Thanks for inviting me to your Birthday dinner! I felt so honored! Hey i had a blast at the parade with you and Marissa! Marissa thanks for putting up with my sleeping on your plether! It was very comfortable! See you soon! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete