Monday, June 22, 2009

Our First Family Vacation- Park City

This past weekend Enoch and I went on our first family vacation together! We had it all marked on our calender, booked a condo, borrowed bikes from my parents, and headed up the mountain. It was a lot of fun, lets be honest- I had the best company ever. We found our condo and unpacked, ate a little dinner and went up to main street to enjoy window shopping (including some sweet western stores), the live jazz music, and the beauty of Park City.

Saturday morning was a lot of fun waking up, watching some cartoons, some National Treasure, and then heading out on our bikes through the trails of Park City. It was sprinkling throughout our journey, but we had fun regardless testing our endurance up the mountain hills and high altitude, racing down the hills, and observing the homes and shops. We also hit up the outlets and went out to eat at the Park City Ski Resort before driving home in the downpour (we are 3 for 3 in crazy weather driving back from Park City/ Midway.)

A little side note, the Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay was also in Park City this weekend, I wish I could have spotted Ryan while we were on our bike ride, but I think he is amazing and most definitely intense for running the Ragnar portion and passing all those people (you have done the Bradshaw name proud!)



The sound park, just off the bike trail

Base of the Park City Ski Resort

Main Street

Enoch modeling a cowboy hat made out of wood

1 comment:

  1. Yea Park City! What fun memories. Marissa you are doing so good at staying updated. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete