Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cornerstone Apartment #3

Enoch and Marissa Mills
191 N. 400 E. apt 3
Provo, UT 84604

After a long, frustrating search in fighting for an apartment among all of the BYU students getting married over Christmas break, we ended up with the first apartment we called that hadn't already been taken. We had a few requirements- close to campus, preferably furnished as we knew we would be moving shortly, and under $600 a month. Now for the quirks of our tiny wonder. The previous tenants were an older Puruvain couple and thus the smell when we moved it I liked to refer as the fiesta scent, our toilet only flushes with great coxing after the handle is forced down for 5 seconds and their are a million bookcases and no drawers, and we loving refer to our bed as a hammock due to the extreme slop inward, but you can't beat covered parking and a new couch. Anyhow for the past 8 months we have called our very glamorous, tiny studio apartment home. So before we began packing up I wanted to take some pictures for posterity.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your sign that says "Mills"? I want one with Burgess on it, but I have no idea where to go... advice please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Mills sign as a wedding gift, my friends mom does it. Currently it is packed away, but I know her information is on the back, so if you still want it in a few days when we move and unpack- i will get it to you

    ReplyDelete