Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dodgertown USA



2 for1 voucher for a dodger game --------$19.00

Free parking on Lilac Terrace ------------$15 savings
Free dodger dogs ---------------------------$10 savings
A clear day in LA ----------------------------Rare and Wonderful
A Beautiful Sunset --------------------------Breathtaking
The night with my honey ------------------ Always Amazing
Memories of Last Years game -----------Nostalgic (we were apart for the summer & met at the stadium last year)
Studying Muscles during the game ----- Lame, but I'm a student
A Dodger win ---------------------------------Expected (The Dodgers are #1)
__________________________________________________
by any accounting ----------------------- =PRICELESS




2 comments:

  1. You sure know how to make a Californian-who-has-to-live-in-Missouri-for-two-years jealous! You are hitting all the best spots! Bravo! Next, you need to drive the PCH and once you've done that (if you already haven't) drive up the 101 for about 2 hours until you hit a little beach town called Carpinteria. While there, you must eat a burger from a little shack called "The Spot." Oh how I wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you got to experience that ;) Thats more than I can say! I was born and raised in the area and never once went to a Dodgers game... NOR an Angels game! Anyway, glad you got to do that. How are you, btw?

    ReplyDelete