Thursday, October 22, 2009

Castle Life




I always knew I would end up in a castle...... I just never it would be a drip castle. Enoch has affectionately named our apartment such and it has become very endearing. When it rains the true colors of our apartment show what started as one leek slowly morphed into half a dozen. It is a good thing California doesn't see much rain I suppose.

6 comments:

  1. Yikes!!! I'm sorry you live in one of those!!! Have you complained to your landlord???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa,

    I hate to say but that is funny! You always have a way of making something terrible seem hilarious. Way to be optimistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is good that it doesn't rain much. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the bright side, you have much better topics for your family blog than I do. There is a certain je nous se qua to misfortune. It just makes a better story, tragedy or comedy. No one wants to read about prosperity except in the scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have such great memories and stories to tell of your first place in California. What a beautiful place, that southern Cal! We miss you guys, when are you coming home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your last post was in October.
    It is now the end of November.
    It is time for a new post.

    ReplyDelete