Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO


With Halloween rolling around Enoch and I have been racking our brains to come up with the perfect costumes. If still living close to home we would have an abundance of random clothing items, past costumes, and accessories at our disposal; however, this year we were reduced to what we had in our tiny little apartment. The verdict- Ninja Warriors, a fitting theme for the good old days when we were dating and we would often pretend to be as sneaky as a Ninja Warrior.

I was at a disadvantage on this costume considering the fact that I have never even seen Ninja Turtles, but Enoch played a monumental role and we were adorned with numchucks, Ninja swords, and of course the Ninja stars. Our budget for this costume only enhanced the experience using good ol' tin foil and card board, and a back scratcher as a belt. we sported our costumes at the Northridge institute Halloween party and walked away with the Best Costume on a Budget award
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO

1 comment: