Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Post To Entice

5 Reasons why you should come and visit us

# 1 the coolest people alive
#2 Breathtaking shore lines
#3 Stunning Sunsets
#4 Gorgeous gigantic homes, ok most homes are tiny here, but this one is incredible
#5 sweet hikes so you can see this

So basically everyone should come and I am getting pretty good at photography huh

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I am sold. When do I move? Seriously though, you guys look amazing in California. Maybe someday, Gabe will want to return to the land of his inheritance and we can be neighbors. Miss you both and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I love to visit CA, and I love my family that still lives there (ok, so we don't have cool stuff like LA does), but I don't think I'll ever live there (unless the AF makes us!). We're not coming this year, but next year. How long are y'all gonna be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reason #6: It's still sunny and warm.

    How close are y'all to disney land? Jon and I are planning to take a trip to the happiest place on earth pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sold. Kennedy is on the phone booking our tickets right now. Uh-oh I think she just told the man we would like to fly to "Doggie" where ever that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we will be here for two and a half more years so start planning your trips. Liz, disneyland is like a 1- 1.5 hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okie dokie! We'll try and visit ya next Christmas then :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on my way... expect me there in 7 hours and 27 minutes.

    What a sec..

    Oh no!

    Looks like the corolla just broke down! I am going to run the rest of the way. expect me in 7 days and 27 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am convincing the parentals right now!

    ReplyDelete