Monday, August 16, 2010

BYU Graduation


Well, the deed is done, I am now a Brigham Young University Alumni. Summer graduation was awesome, very intimate, great weather, short and sweet, and I met President and Sister Samuelson. (aka Cecil) In honor of such an occasion Enoch and I took the liberty of taking a plethora of pictures. Enjoy













8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That seriously is awesome considering you had to do your last year not even on campus! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love your jumping picture. Did you get the message I sent you by the way? Anyway, graduation is a big deal! So glad you got to graduate and walk! :) Enjoy your really expensive piece of paper! We haven't even framed either of ours yet... its been a year for Ty & 3 for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Riss! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa,

    You look so happy. We are so proud of you. Enjoy grad school this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! Graduation rocks. I bought a Nikon D3000 after much study but I have come to learn it's less about how "cool" the SLR camera is and more about how "cool" the photographer is...lol or maybe the lens. A good lens makes a lot of difference as well as a course or some reading on how to actually use your camera off its automatic settings. Otherwise you will be disappointed to find that your point and shoots turned out better than your half-a-grand investment! Call me and we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for you! I was so happy to get together! Thanks for graduating and thanks for planning our reunion. It was so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Marissa!!! Way to fight through all the challenges and get that degree. We are so happy for you and wish you well at graduate school. Wish we could have seen you when you were here, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete