Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Surfing USA

Over Spring Break we braved the elements and went camping... ok so we drove one hour south and camped approximately 5 minutes from civilization at San Mateo. We enjoyed waking to the beach, watching all the crazy surfers at , San Onofre, spying on Camp Pendleton, and playing and surfing at San Clemente.
I became Enoch's official paparazzi on this trip, I need to the photography practice and he doesn't have much choice (but hey neither do the stars)



4 comments:

  1. Dear M,
    I miss you. And those pics look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures! Miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some really cool pictures Marissa. You've got skill! Sounds like a ton of fun. Hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photos! That looks like a blast- I've never tried surfing but it looks really fun! One more on the to do list :)

    ReplyDelete