This happened in January and now it is almost June, so since they both start with J's I thought I would post these pictures.
Enoch and I love, love, loved Monterey Bay. It was beautiful, there weren't many people there, our hotel was literally $32 a night (so maybe it had its quirks but come on, it was all part of the adventure) , the drive was gorgeous winding around the coast, we learned about the good old days when Monterey used to be a huge sardine fishing and packaging plant- it is better to learn about sardines then eat them, we went on a crazy bike ride on 17 mile drive which was breathtaking and a killer on the legs and tail bone ( I could barely walk after and was reduced to laughing because of my total soreness), and there was no lack of beautiful scenery to take pictures of.
Cannery Row
17 Mile Drive Bike Trip
CA has its hidden treasures. Glad you found this one!
ReplyDelete