You may ask where or what is Needles, to that I would have to respond that is a great question. I choose to summarize Needles by a land of extreme heat situated perfectly by a gorgeous river where jet ski's, sand, a sweet 70's mobile home, and awesome friends abound or a small city on the border of California and Arizonia that knows how to bring a party.
We will forever be indebted to the Wheat's for the many adventures they have included us in, the latest a trip to the Senior Mobile Park for a trip to the river. It was such a blast riding their intense ski-doos 60mph+ on the river, building sand castles, tubing, frying in the sun, seeing the "city", playing games, and going to the river again. Here's the proof
![]() |
| Daniel |
![]() |
Amanda
![]() |
![]() |
| Enoch |
![]() |
| Marissa |
I heart lakes, rivers where you can do boating type stuff. I have yet to ride a jet ski, but hopefully soon I will get to! :) 70s mobile home looked rockin.
ReplyDelete