Friday, July 8, 2011

UTAH

Going back home to Utah this summer really reminded of how beautiful Utah really is.  The mountains were so green and still had snow on them, good friends and family abounded, it came and went too fast.

However while I there I did get to see a concert in the park with these two lovely ladies and my cousin Brianna
 visit my Alma mater, (where I am already being out-moded as the campus has changed so much since I have been there with the new Desert Towers Cathedrals, landscaping in the South side of campus, and plans to build a new Widsoe building)
 go to dinner with one of Enoch's favorite mission companions and his fiancee, congratulations
 take pictures with seriously talented friend Jessica and go to my cousins wedding there the next day
 experience the Western goodness of the Rodeo (hows this for a good action shot)
 with these two cowboys
 ride this horse
and a whole bunch more to come

4 comments:

  1. You were in Utah--I thought I felt my heart become a little more complete lately. Loved all the updates. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went there in May, and I was also floored with how much everything changed. Its crazy, how life goes on, even when you leave a town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sad that you were here and we didn't even get to see eachother! Next time, you better call me and we'll have a get together with all the girls that are still around. :) Looks like you had a great time despite not seeing me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You guys have had quite the summer! I'm totally jealous that you still get to live by the beach and I have to move back to UT. :) I think we are coming to LA for Turkey Weekend, so you guys can't leave!

    ReplyDelete