Daniel Craig or Walter
Last week it was 88 degrees in LA, I thought fall would never arrive. Good thing I had a photo shoot with Isaac yesterday so that he would know how to look styling in cooler weather since it finally decided to rain and cool down today.
On another note. Isaac is quite the celebrity look alike. we have been told that Isaac looks like Daniel Craig- because of his luscious lips- what do you think
I personally think Isaac resembles Water from the Muppet Movie
I'm pretty sure that no matter which way you swing it, That little boy is one the stinkin cutest kids ever. I adore him and I haven't even met him yet.
ReplyDeleteI just think he is flat out cute!!! What a precious little boy. I can't wait to meet him one day.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is Walter. Mostly because I LOOOOOVE the Muppets and think its awesome he looks like one! Miss you Marissa! Are you coming back to Utah for Christmas at all??
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me a lot of your brother Jared! What a perfect little guy.
ReplyDeleteLol. Well Daniel Craig looks good, so I suppose he can't fail there :) btw, I knew thats the photo you were going to reference!
ReplyDelete