Instead of taking finals the first few days they were available Enoch and I decided to go camping with my family during their Spring Break, plus Rachel and Kennedy were coming along. We left Provo in the snow and hoped for warmer weather during our caravan to Southern Utah. We camped at Dead Horse Point, a spot where they used to catch wild horses back in the day and legend has it that after barricading the horses and taking the favorable horses they forgot to let the others go.
Canyonlands was beautiful. We loved the great view of the Green river and Colorado River, along with the amazing rock cliffs surrounding the rivers, playing games with famlily, and eating good food. Thanks for the fun trip!
leaving Provo before the trip
At the Visitor Center lookout with the Dinasour picture I colored

Pride Rock


Me, my dad and Rachel on a hike and Enoch and I at another beautiful spot
Pride Rock
Me, my dad and Rachel on a hike and Enoch and I at another beautiful spot
Is Enoch over looking his kingdom from Pride Rock? Everything the light touches . . .
ReplyDeleteWhat temple did you guys get married in? I can't tell. Hope all is going well! Missed you guys this week.
ReplyDelete