Thursday, August 6, 2009
I guess this is Goodbye Old Friend, You've Been a Perfect Friend
I have lived the past 19 years of my life in Utah and I am a bit emotional in moving to California, no less to one of the biggest cities. Even as I write this post I am flooded with wonderful memories. Memories of my parents house and wonderful yard, BYU campus, the mountains, the beauty of four seasons, the smell of the air, the roads I know so well, family events, the friendly faces I have grown so close to, and so much more. I cannot express adequate appreciation to all those I have crossed path with shaping my heart and who I am. Utah is a substantial part of who I am and for that I am very grateful. So instead of goodbye, I choose to think See Ya Soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See you soon, Marissa. I'll miss you and your beautifully shaped heart.
ReplyDeleteI know. As much as people knock on UT, it was actually one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had. And I'd go back in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeletePS that's funny you know Gabe & Jane Ann Fosson. Gabe's dad was my bishop when I was in high school.
ReplyDeleteMarissa, I can't believe you're moving to California! Good luck, I love you.
ReplyDeleteYou can take a girl out of Utah, but you can't take the Utah out of the girl. Maybe one day you and I will return to the beehive state and be neighbors. Yea for that idea! I want to see pictures of your new pad/ adventure opportunity. I miss you even more now that you are further away, but Tim and I check flights to LA every night. We will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteGo out and experience the world and keep shaping your heart. We always miss you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about your adventures. California girls aren't bad either!!
ReplyDeleteMarissa! I love you! I'm so glad you found my blog! I can't believe you are moving to LA! I don't know why but I wish you all the best. You're on my list so I will be able to keep up. Good luck!
ReplyDelete