Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cougar Football (California version)



Moving away from Provo meant that this season we would miss out on Cougar football; but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to see BYU when they played the Aztecs in San Diego. I survived the two hour car trip, and I am beginning to believe that Orange County and San Diego are a little piece of heaven- even the freeways are pretty (no billboards, no graffiti, greenery, and no trash on the sides of the freeways)

The excitement to start the game was like old times! I loved to see the flood of cougar blue and realize there are tons of BYU fans/ members even in California. The section we sat in even had a few rousing rounds of the fight song. In the end we were glad BYU came out on top, but we were expecting a better performance to be completely honest. Ah well, football season in the best and victory is always sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! That football game looks like so much fun.. wish that I could have been there! My roommates and I are reformulating a plan to visit the LA beaches, December?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Miss Marissa.... I don't think I tell you how much I love you? But I do!!

    ReplyDelete