I can hardly believe that Enoch and I have been married a year now, but we were so excited to celebrate it none the less. To start things off Enoch came home from his last final and completely surprised me with tickets to Mary Poppins. It was so thoughtful considering I am a total sucker for theater and Mary Poppins was my favorite play I saw in London. I love the magic of Mary Poppins, all of the dancing, and of course Bert.
Here is the view from our Balcony
We're celebrating our 1st year soon too! Only we kinda counted Hawaii as our honeymoon/1st year celebration... mostly bc we knew we wouldn't be able to do anything because of pilot training. We *will*, however, be taking a trip to Cheesecake Factory in San Antonio! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it and love E-pants! What a great guy :). It looks like you guys had a blast. There may be some downs to living in LA but I have to say that an anniversary trip like that just around the corner sure trumps a few of them!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! Congrats on your anniversary, and when did you go to London? Are you wanting to go back as much as me? We should go together! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteCongratualtions on one exciting year. Thanks for sharing pictures of your celebration at my all-time favorite destinations, Huntington and Newport Beaches. They are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky girl you are to live so close to all of that that he is able to surprise you like that! How neat! Congrats on one year! It's a big milestone. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you two are married! 1. You are perfect for each other. 2. Your marriage is/will be an inspiring example to so many people as you go throughout your lives. Congrats on year one! We love you!
ReplyDeleteYou got to go to Mary Poppins!!!! I'm so excited for you both! And hurray for absolutely fabulous hotel prices and Southern California beaches. Miss you lots!
ReplyDelete