Here is a post for all of you requesting to see my swollen abdomen...... pregnant self. After learning how to bend differently, adjusting to a different wardrobe (whoever invented pulling pants up to heaven needs to be shot quickly) and and finally giving up running at the end of my second trimester- I haven't minded being pregnant all that much. Although the anticipation of meeting my baby boy has been the driving force behind the "lets kick this kid out so I can put on socks normally" campaign.
While I was taking my comprehensive exams I kept telling myself that I am actually quite fortunate to be pregnant because I can harness the power of 2 brains. My classmates insist that my child is destined to be a genius and will definitely have a career in the health field. He did attend class, take finals, and walk across the stage in commencement to receive a Masters degree- he can put that on his resume right?
 |
| 18 Weeks |
 |
| 24 weeks |
 |
| 27 weeks |
 |
| 32 Weeks |
 |
| 34 weeks |
 |
| 37 weeks |
Since this post is dedicated to all things pregnancy here are a few picture from my incredible baby shower thrown by my amazing friends, Wendy, Amanda, and Michelle from my ward. I felt so incredibly loved surrounded by so many friends and was showered by so many generous gifts- this baby is already spoiled.
 |
| Here is the amazing Eric Carle quilt that the seriously talented Betty Anderson made |
You're pretty much the most adorable pregnant woman ever. So excited for you guys!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Your belly is cute. I can say that now that im not prego. I never felt cute, just huge. :) that baby will be here soon, and im so excited for you. Being a mom is so fun, but be ready for a big change. Best job ever.
ReplyDeleteYou look so tiny still! Whats up with that!? The baby looks like its growing pretty nicely, but it also looks like almost not real because the rest of you is just so tiny! :) If any of what I just wrote seems insulting, I didn't mean it that way at all. You look great!
ReplyDeleteYay! You look great! Any day now!
ReplyDeleteHooray for babies! Good luck with the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say you look great! I am so happy for you guys. What a wonderful life you guys have. You deserve it. Way to work hard! I am so happy you will have a little one soon. They are tons of fun! I sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!!!
ReplyDelete