I love the colors you picked. The green with the brown ceiling looks amazing. I can't wait to see the final product. Hopefully I will see it in person...soon!!! You are such a cutie! The Clawsons love you!
You are for sure going to fit into Culver City! :) Nice paint job. The house looks about what I expected. I don't know Culver City well... but my g-parentals didn't live in a super nice area, and that's all I know :P Hope your area is nicer!
The key to home improvement projects is start off with a bang becuase you lose steam fast. We haven't made much process the last few days with Northridge orientation, mattress and couch shopping, etc and those dishes haven't decided to put themselves away yet- bummer. Anyhow culver City is a fun place to be- their are definetly nicer areas than others, but I feel safe on our block and we have already met 5 neighbors. City life is completely different, I have no words except I miss grass.
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you picked. The green with the brown ceiling looks amazing. I can't wait to see the final product. Hopefully I will see it in person...soon!!! You are such a cutie! The Clawsons love you!
ReplyDeleteRiss! I love the paint job...just went through that myself, and it is a pain!!! How are you? How is Cali? Fill me in on your life!!
ReplyDeleteI do look forward to seeing your final project. I do wonder what you will say when you look back on this experience when you make your next move.
ReplyDeleteYou are for sure going to fit into Culver City! :) Nice paint job. The house looks about what I expected. I don't know Culver City well... but my g-parentals didn't live in a super nice area, and that's all I know :P Hope your area is nicer!
ReplyDeleteThe key to home improvement projects is start off with a bang becuase you lose steam fast. We haven't made much process the last few days with Northridge orientation, mattress and couch shopping, etc and those dishes haven't decided to put themselves away yet- bummer. Anyhow culver City is a fun place to be- their are definetly nicer areas than others, but I feel safe on our block and we have already met 5 neighbors. City life is completely different, I have no words except I miss grass.
ReplyDeleteWOOT! Looks great!
ReplyDelete