Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Culver City Car Show


This past weekend Enoch and I ventured to our first car show ever. It was fun to see the old time cars and muscle cars but I must not fully appreciate the car show sceen yet because I could never 1) sit in the sun that long 2) shell out that kind of money for a trophy that you can't actually drive 3) know all the details down to the landfill you found the parts at.

3 comments:

  1. Having watched Jon once rebuild a truck (it was actually a source of why we broke up one time) I actually understand the landfill one. Women will never understand the long time bond a man will forever feel towards the landfill that had the exact headlight he was looking for. So weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Marissa,you don't think finding a part in a dump is as thrilling as the hunt for the perfect jacket or a hand me down piece of furniture that you refinish to look Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call.
    And a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete