A few weeks ago Enoch and I went to Orange County for a wedding and we thought we would go to the Newport Beach Temple while we were there since I have never seen it before. It was certainly beautiful and definitely made it on my list of favorites, inside and out the temple was amazing. Here is my latest attempt at photography and editing.
I, for one, think you have great photography/editing skills. Nice to know our friends in So. Cal were helping hands as well. It's too bad your park was cleaned so fast--ours had gnarly weeds all over to pull. We didn't even finish completely I don't think, but the rangers told us to leave or something. That's cool.
I would have gotten married there if Ty wasn't so against getting married in CA. :P Ah well, what can you do? We'll have to be obsessed with the SLC temple for the rest of our lives because of that ;)
I, for one, think you have great photography/editing skills. Nice to know our friends in So. Cal were helping hands as well. It's too bad your park was cleaned so fast--ours had gnarly weeds all over to pull. We didn't even finish completely I don't think, but the rangers told us to leave or something. That's cool.
ReplyDeleteThose look great M Star!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteI would have gotten married there if Ty wasn't so against getting married in CA. :P Ah well, what can you do? We'll have to be obsessed with the SLC temple for the rest of our lives because of that ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are GREAT photos! You should be proud of your mad skills lady!!
ReplyDelete