Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bucket List: Rough Draft

Today as I was watching the World Report in between conference sessions I saw a clip of last years Christmas Concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  I wished with every once of my soul I was there, but more importantly I drooled and dreamed and watched David Archuleta belting it out with the Tab Choir.  I got chills at the shear volume and magnitude of what it would be like to sing with a full orchestra and a world renown choir behind you (he even got ballerina dancers, lucky).  Call me crazy, but that would be such an adrenaline rush.
  I love to sing, but I will be frank with you- I ain't ever gunna be good enough to sing in front of the MoTab, however the whole concept of being accompanied by a full orchestra sounds magical.  So I better create a bucket list so I can put this on it

#1 Belt it out in front of a large orchestra and possible choir
           (Never mind the fact that I have issues singing in front of people and my throut closes off, we will worry about that later)

While I am at this list...
#2 Visit every continet with people on it (I am not so interested in Antarctica, not going to lie)
#3 Raise some babies, and they better be cute
#4 Start a business and live to tell the tale
#5 Become financially free and give freely
#6 Serve a mission with my sweet husband Enoch
#7 Age gracefully
#8 Run a mile under 7 minutes
#9 Complete a triathlon, (better start learning to swim)

So what's your secret dream?

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog layout. It looks great. Also the pics you have done lately (especially the wedding ones are amazing). You are sure doing great with your new hobby. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete