Saturday, October 1, 2011

Felix and Lauren Sitting in a Tree

Let me give you some background, Felix was once of Enoch's mission companions in Guatemala.  He is one driven guy and since that point he has learned English, nearly earned his business degree from BYU Hawaii, and found an incredible girl, Lauren Kinghorm to marry.  Some other fun facts about Felix are that true to his Latin heritage he can bust out some serious dance moves and he has a set of pipes like no ones business -you can find him here if you don't believe me.

Anyhow, I took their wedding photo's in August at the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork Utah.  It proved to be quite a learning experience for me, but incredibly valuable all the same.  Let's just say wedding photography is not for the faint of heart, but I was lucky enough to have my wonderful Aunt Angela accompany for moral support and backup to help me get through.  Here are some of the pictures from their big day.  Congratulations you love birds, I wish you all the best

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment