Enoch finished his first year of physical therapy on Friday with a killer neurology final. (really it was insane) I cannot believe he is 1/3 of the way done and we have lived in California this long, I am thoroughly enjoying this stage of life and I am not sure if I am ready to give it up so soon.
So what now you may ask? Well today we celebrated by going to Disneyland, tomorrow we are flying to Mississippi to assist Enoch's mom in restoring the Gunntown, family cemetery there, then we are flying to Michigan to party/ help with some projects on their new house/ site see with my sister Rachel- I cannot wait. (I will post picture and all the greatest stories when we get back) Finally Enoch will finish off this summer with a six week clinical rotation at an out patient physical therapy clinic.
Ugh, I miss D-land so much! Glad to hear its 1/3 of the way over. Dats crazy!
ReplyDeleteWow you guys have big busy plans! Good thing they're all good things tho. Congrats on being 1/3 through this phase!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!! We can't wait to welcome you to the great state of Michigan. Don't throw out your backs working in the graveyard because we are going to party!
ReplyDelete